Internship & Work Experience
Mechatronics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering Students
TENSA Equipment is currently heavily focussed on new products development including our Roborigger and Dynamic Motion System (DMS) which are now ready to be put into the market. These products require ongoing development of software and control systems.
We are looking to immediately recruit a student or recent graduate with a degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering with an interest in control systems to assist with the development and testing of our products on a casual or a part time basis.
To be considered for the role, applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Ability to read electrical schematics and work with circuit designs
- Programming experience in C or C++
- Advanced control theory, non-linear control, Kalman filters, sensor fusion, etc.
- Experience reading and preparing electrical wiring diagrams and constructing cable assemblies
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Proactive in achieving goals
This is a great chance for students to gain work opportunity and get hands-on experience in a friendly corporate environment. You will be developing your technical skills to solve real industrial problems and build your network in the oil and gas industry locally and internationally.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
All applications must include a written cover letter addressing the job requirements and a copy of your resume. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.